Grazia has teamed up with The Bauer Academy to offer this unique course to help you progress in your career. The Leadership: Women in Business course will offer relevant, career-enhancing knowledge taught by industry experts.
This two-day course will focus on the following topics:
- Explore the importance of diversity in building a successful business
- Learn techniques to challenge unconscious bias
- Examine different styles of leadership and focus on how to establish your own leadership style and techniques
- Develop techniques to lead meetings effectively
- Understand emotional intelligence and how it differs from IQ
- Learn techniques to manage your own interactions and discover practical steps to improve emotional intelligence
- Master strategies to improve your social awareness and social skills
- Learn practical methods for effective time management with a focus on how to prioritise and make better decisions
- Plus, hear key speakers from industry experts across Grazia’s network
The course will take place on 13th – 14th November 2019 at YTL Hotel The Academy in London – limited spaces available.
This beautiful Georgian boutique hotel in the heart of London’s West End provides the perfect relaxed environment for learning. Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the two days.
Why not stay the night? A special rate of £299 per night (including breakfast), will apply to attendees, subject to availability.